Immigration Issues/f2b question

Question
im an f2b case and i recently passed my interview and got my immigrant visa. my problem is i got my girlfriend pregnant and is due in a month (were not married). i indicated in my ds form that i have no children because the baby wasnt born yet. can i wait for the baby to be born without jeopardizing my visa and be refused when entering the u.s.? the baby will be carrying my name as the father. will this cause complications when i eventually marry my girlfriend and petition her and the baby?  

Answer

As the baby was not yet born as of the date that the Department of State forms were completed, and was still not born at the time of visa issuance, there is no misrepresentation, and you can enter the U.S. without any problems and in the future sponsor your wife (when you are married in the future) and child in the F2A category without any problems as well. Information about family preference categories is here: www.h1b1.com/sponsor.htm

Ajay K. Arora