Immigration Issues/form i-130

Question
hi i am a us citizen in the u.s. i petitioned for my wife and stepdaughter which are in panama and they were approved the visa they have till january to enter the u.s. but i tried to get my sons u.s passport but it was denied because i had to do a dna test and it came out negative, i was told to do the same steps as i did with my wife so i just sent in the paperwork in not to long ago. Now i send them a statement explaining the situation because we have no one to take care of my son which is alomost 3 yrs old  when my wife has to come to the u.s. So do you think they might work on my case since they got my wifes info and visa approved. Please i need some info some opinions. thanks

Answer
Eileen Chun-Fruto, Los Angeles immigration attorney writes:

Dear Marcos,

I am having a hard time understanding your question.  If you would like to call and follow up with a phone call, perhaps I can answer your question.  If however, the DNA test shows that your son is not your biological son, then he cannot immigrate with the rest of your family.  However, I'm not clear as to what your situation is.

I'm sorry, but if you like, you can call and have a free consultation with us or perhaps what is better is that you call a local attorney in your area and have them consult with you.  Timing is important and I understand your concern over your 3 year old son.  We have dealt with issues where a child may have to be left in the home country and whether or not anyone can help  depends on what the legal factors are, which as I said, am having a hard time gleaning from your email.

Kind regards,
Eileen Chun-Fruto
www.fongandchun.com
www.immigrationvisaattorneyblog.com
http://www.superlawyers.com/california-southern/lawyer/Eileen-Chun-Fruto/e5bf6f7

Eileen Chun-Fruto