Immigration Issues/place of interview for immigration visa

Question
I am an Indian national. My daughter wishes to file an application in USA FOR MY GREEN CARD. I at present live and work in KSA.When this case matures Shall this be sent to US embassy in India or may Also be dealt with in US embassy in Saudi Aabia?

Answer

If your daughter is a U.S. citizen, she can file an immigrant petition for you with the USCIS: www.h1b1.com/sponsor.htm

Upon approval, you can apply for immigrant visa stamp either at a U.S. Consulate in Saudi Arabia as you are legally residing in that country currently, or in your home country of India. The choice is yours.

Ajay K. Arora