Immigration Issues/How to retain my green card in my case?

Question
I知 Egyptian guy who work in Saudi Arabia , I got a green card through DV in 2009, traveled to USA from 19th September 2009 till 6th  October 2009 then returned to Saudi Arabia where I have work contract , then I traveled for the second time to USA from  12 July 2010 till 3rd August 2010 -  in the airport the custom officer asked me how long I値l stay in USA and told me to apply for reentry permit to be in the safe side if I will leave USA again but there was no enough time to apply for it. Now I知 in Saudi to finish my work contract ( till 5thJuly 2011).
Here is my question:
What I should do to maintain my green card and not jeopardize my status and at the same time finish my work contract till July 2011?
Who take the decision that the GC holder should not be denied admittance to USA , is it the custom officer or the court?

I値l file for my taxes, I have bank account in the USA and I can transfer my monthly salary  to that account in USA , I took an equivalency certificate in pharmacy which enable me to search for an internship in a pharmacy to be able to obtain my final pharmacy license.

I知 desperately seeking you advice on how to maintain my green card and my status during the following 10 months.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Thank you so much for your time and concern.

Answer

When entering the U.S. in July, 2011 try to carry evidence of a residence in the U.S. such as filing of tax returns, bank account, credit card(s), utility bills in your name, lease or mortgage payment, driver's license and insurance, any any evidence of employment or internship or studies in the U.S. upon entry. It may also be helpful in your instance to show that the temporary contract in S.A. has expired. Not all of this evidence is required, of course, but based on the contents of your email, the likelihood is high that you should be admitted in the U.S. The customs officer at the port-of-entry has discretion to admit you, not a court.

Ajay K. Arora