Immigration Issues/F1 student - work

Question
my friend is here on an F1 visa. she wasn't able to pay for her tution fee so opted for employment even though her SSN states that she is not supposed to work without authorization. She'z about to get married to a citizen but she fears her work history (she has been working for a year now)  might hinder her from changing her status once she gets married.
just wanted to know if her work history can affect her if she's to apply for citizenship later on after getting married
and, is there anything that can be done?

Answer

Bona fide marriage to a U.S. citizen will result in issuance of EAD (employment authorization document) and ability to adjust status within the U.S. since initial entry to the U.S. was legal: www.h1b1.com/Uscitizen.htm

Proper filing of sponsorship paperwork with the USCIS also absolves technical violations of status such as employment without authorization.

Ajay K. Arora