Immigration Issues/H1-B visa petition transfer

Question
Hi
 Can you please help me with below query

I am currently  in India and have a valid H1B visa petition from my previous employer <Before Visa was stamped, I changed the company>. I have an offer in USA now. Can the petition be transferred to my new employer in USA.

If no, what are the other options I have to join the US employer.

Thanks
Sudhi

Answer
Hello Sudhi:

It is not clear whether you already have an H1b status or an H1B stamp. The H1B stamp is used to enter the United States. Otherwise, you can transfer your current H1B petition to your new employer.
You can use your unexpired H1B stamp along with an H1B petition for your new employer to travel back to the United States.

Sincerely,

Annick Koloko

Annick Tchokonte-Koloko