Immigration Issues/H4 Visa for Step Daughter

Question
Hi

I have my H1B approved and intend to go for stamping soon.
i would like to clarify what documents are required for H4 eligibility for my Step Daughter. i legally adopted her and changed birth certificate and passport's fathers name as my name. i have this process done . she is currently 11 years old and we have married for only 6 years. please advice is there any issues with my situation. will i be able to get H4 for my Step Daughter.

looking for your response.

Thanks

Best Regards, JP  

Answer

There will be no problem with your step-daughter being issued an H4 visa at the U.S. Consulate in Singapore. Please follow the instructions here: http://singapore.usembassy.gov/temporary_worker_visas.html and take all documents pertaining to adoption.

Ajay K. Arora