Immigration Issues/Petitioning adult child

Question
I have a few questions on how to petition my adult unmarried child and his 3 children. I am completing form I130 but on the instructions it says I have to submit an application per family member I am petitioning. I am confused about this because there is nowhere on the form where I can select grandchild. The only options are spouse/parent/child/sibling. Does my sons application include his children? Also, about how long is this process taking? He will be coming from the Dominican Republic. I've heard from several people that Obama passed a new law to speed up the process but I can not find any info online. Thanks.

Answer

Only one I-130 petition is required for your unmarried child. His 3 children are automatically included in the petition.

It is taking about 8 years for a visa to be available in the F3 category: see www.h1b1.com/sponsor.htm as well as www.h1b1.com/visawaiting.htm

There is no new law passed by Obama to speed up the process.

You can call our law firm at 212-268-3580 during business hours, or email info@h1b1.com for guidance.  

Ajay K. Arora