Immigration Issues/adjustment of status based on marriage

Question
i am a student from kenya with an F1 status i entered the country with a b1 visa and while visiting filed for change of status to F1. i have been in florida since 2005, i recently got married to an american citizen we have a 10 month old and another baby on the way, i have 3 semesters left to finish my degree but i want to leave at the end of this semester in fall to move to tennessee with my husband where his family lives and where he can get a job and cheaper rent. am i breaking the law if i just move to tennessee with him without notifying the school? can i just drop out of school and move with him and then resume my studies at a later date after i have delivered the second baby? what are my options regarding droping out of school and staying in the states?

Answer

Based on marriage to a U.S. citizen, all sponsorship paperwork can be filed concurrently: www.h1b1.com/Uscitizen.htm

Once the sponsorship paperwork has been filed, you can remain legally in the U.S. even if you discontinue your full-time program of study, and you will not be required to depart the U.S.

You can call our law firm at 212-268-3580 during business hours or email info@h1b1.com for guidance.

Ajay K. Arora