Immigration Issues/applied for gc ...been waiting

Question
I applied for (for petition & adjustment- I 130 & I485)  and went for an interview September of 2009. waited till January 2010 when i called to tell uscis of my change of address i asked the representative about the status of my application..three months later i received a letter of notice to deny (NOID)..and was asked to send some documents ( rfe)...i sent them immediately by end of May 2010 (tracking shows it was received).....still haven't heard anything yet....I renewed my EAD two months later..and it was approved....

its been two years since marriage...

What will be the best step to take from her?

Answer

As you responded to the NOID on a timely basis, your case should be OK, but it is a good idea both to call the USCIS service number at 800-375-5283 to check the status of the case as it is outside normal processing times, as well as to make an appointment through Infopass with the local USCIS office where you had the interview to again check status of the case in-person: https://infopass.uscis.gov/info_en.php

Ajay K. Arora