Immigration Issues/marrying a US citizen

Question
as a canadian if I were to marry an american what would the immigration process be like if I were to want to move to the US and live there?

Answer

Upon marriage, your U.S. citizen spouse would file an immigrant petition for you, and after several months of processing time by the USCIS, you would apply for an immigrant visa at the nearest U.S. Consulate to enter the U.S. and reside with your spouse. If you are currently in the U.S. and married, all sponsorship paperwork would be filed concurrently with the USCIS and you would not be required to depart the U.S.: www.h1b1.com/Uscitizen.htm

I suggest that you or your spouse call our law firm at 212-268-3580 during business hours, or email info@h1b1.com for guidance.

Ajay K. Arora