Immigration Issues/Sponsering Parents visa

Question
I want to sponsor visitor's visa for my parents.
Me and my wife both are working in USA(on L1 Visa). Since I spend from my account for monthly household needs and save my wife's salary, I have very less balance on my bank account. My wife account has better balance.

1. Is it okay if my wife sponsors my parents, instead of me?

2. Also, since we get half salary in India and half in the USA, how do we show that we get enough monthly income in the US. Should we also mention Indian salary in " letter to consulate" and provide Indian payslips and bank statements. Are they considered valid?

3. Or should I combine my and my wife's US salaries and show my and her US salary proofs? Is there a way to jointly sponsor(husband and wife)? I-134 has no such provisions...

Please guide me. I am really confused.
Thanks!"

Answer

You can fill out one I-134 for your parents, and your wife can fill out another I-134 independently. The salary stated on the I-134 should match at least the amount noted on the L1 petition filed by the employer, even if part of the salary is paid by a branch, affiliate, or subsidiary of the L1 employer in the U.S.

Attach latest federal tax return, recent pay stubs (both U.S. and foreign) and recent monthly bank statement and employment letter from the L1 employer indicating job title and salary. The account balance in the bank account is not important as the important consideration is the salary.

Ajay K. Arora