Immigration Issues/Visitor visa

Question
i have been in a relationship with my boyfriend who is an american citizen and based in detroit michigan for almost 3 years now.he is the biological father to our 11 month old son.i have been to visit twice now but only for the 90 day visa waver program
i would like to know which form i would need to use for a 6th month visit as our son is very young and would like him to have as much interaction with his father,as i feel this would benefit our son.at this young stage of his life i feel it crucial in order for them to bond and remember his father,at least until he is older and understands who daddy is. i have no intentions of marriage nor permanent residency or work.i would like to know which form,length of time to complete the application,if possible.the total cost of the application i would need to apply for. i would also be able to support my self if i was considerd for the 6th month stay.  

Answer

You should contact the nearest U.S. Consulate and apply for B2 visa stamp to enter the U.S. Entry on B2 visa status allows for extension of stay as well in the U.S., if required, but it does not allow for intention to immigrate to the U.S. The following links are helpful: http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/types/types_1262.html and http://www.usembassy.gov/

Ajay K. Arora