Immigration Issues/H-1b Denied

Question
Recently my petition for H-1B denied. The reason is
1.Lack of proper evidence for the job which needs minimum qualification as Bachelor's degree.
2.Also the statement of work is not signed by the end client.
They provided that Endclient will not provide signatures on the statement of work as everything is handled electronically.

What are my chances of getting approved if they appeal it again. Also while my case is under appealing, can I apply for another H-1b if I have an offer from another company.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Answer

Appeals of H1B denials are rarely successful. Your best bet is for another H1B petition to be filed by another employer (or even by the same employer, as it will be considered a new filing and the previous denial should not bias the new filing) through premium processing, so that a decision is received within 15 days of filing. Multiple H1B petitions can be filed, and you will not be subject to the visa cap.

You will maintain H1B status as long as you are employed by at least one H1B employer. In other words, you are not necessarily required to be employed by Employer A if you are working for Employer B, even though you have unexpired H1B approval notices through both employers.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.h1b1.com

Ajay K. Arora