Immigration Issues/Marriage to US citizen

Question
I am a Canadian citizen. I came to US in October 2009 as a visitor. I had a long distance relationship with my (at the time) boyfriend since April 2009. In October, I came to stay with him for three months so we would get to know each other better. Everything between us went better than expected and in January 2010, we got married here in US.
I decided not to return to Canada. We are now filing 130 Petition together with my application for permanent status (485), on my old visa I am allowed to stay here until April 2010.
My question is - on the 325 Biographic form I am asked what has been my residence for the past 5 years. I still have an address in Canada, as I used to share an apartment with my friend who still lives there.
But I have been physically here since October 2009. What should I put as my residence since October 2009 to current? My Canadian address, or the address where I have been living with my husband? Technically I am still a visitor, until I file, aren't I?
I am confused, please help!
Thank you
Janka

Answer

Since it is perfectly acceptable to reside with your husband after marriage, and since you are truthfully currently residing in the U.S. with your husband, it is fine to put the U.S. address on the G325 as your current address. In addition, since you and your husband waited for at least 60 days after your entry to get married, and since you were not definitely coming to the U.S. with the sole intention of marriage to a U.S. citizen (you came with a wait and see attitude), there is no problem with "fraudulent entry" issue as well.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.H1B1.com

Ajay K. Arora