Immigration Issues/multiple H1B petition

Question
Thanks for the quick response. It was very useful. I have one more follow up question.
Here is my Situation.
As I mentioned before, My H-1B denied with one contract company. There is one more offer from another contract company, but for the same client as before where my H-1B denied. Can I apply H-1b through this contract company for the same client even though my another H-1b is under appealing.
But even though the end client is same, the place for the positions are different. Does it make any difference.

Thanks
Shridevi

Answer

There is no problem with another H1B petition filed through a contract company irrespective of whether the end client is the same as noted on earlier denied H1B. It also makes no difference if the job title is different. Each H1B petition is considered independently of any other filings, so there is no problem if the job title, salary, the employer, qualifications required for job, end client are all different (or the same).

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.h1b1.com

Ajay K. Arora