You are here:

Immigration Issues/Marrying a h1b vISA Holder


Hi,I want to marry my bofriend who has got a H1B visa and so I would want to go along with him . Is it possible for me to get a visa as his spouse?


H4 visa is for the dependent family members of H1 visa holders who would like to join the H1 holder in the United States. Immediate family members like spouse and children under 21 yrs can qualify for this visa and can apply at the US Consulate in your country.


Annick Koloko  

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Annick Tchokonte-Koloko


Ms. Koloko's practice includes removal defense, political asylum, federal litigation, consular processing, criminal law, and assistance in business and family based visas. Ms. Koloko is an experienced litigator who practices regularly in courts throughout the United States.


Ms. Koloko had litigated cases before the Immigration Courts as well as the Board of Immigration Appeals. Ms. Koloko also handled successfully numerous non-immigrant and immigrant applications before USCIS, as well as US Consular Posts.

AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association) Admitted to practice in U.S. District Court, Western District of New York Admitted in New York

Ms. Koloko received a JD from the University of Paris, as well as Master of Laws (LLM) from Franklin Pierce Law Center.

©2017 All rights reserved.