Immigration Issues/I was used.

Question
my wife got her green card in dec of 09. I caught her cheating on me the following month my phone records prove that. I also caught her a hotel on top of that she has a cell phone that she keep hidden from me for months I truly think that she has used me to obtain a green card it only been two years since we been married we are suppose to go back for a follow up meeting in about 14 months how do i stop her from getting permanent status?

Answer
Hello Michael:

This is a delicate situation. Marriage fraud is considered a crime under immigration law.
You would have to submit evidence of such fraud to USCIS. Please be advised that infidelity does not automatically means that the marriage was entered in bad faith.
You will have to prove that yous spouse enter the marriage for one reason: to obtain permanent residency.

Sincerely,

Annick Koloko
www.kolokolaw.com

Annick Tchokonte-Koloko