Immigration Issues/1-94 card correction

Question
hi, i came in the united states to visit my uncle, in california, i entered through miami, since it was my connection flight to LA because i came from Haiti since i was helping abroad, and i was checking my passport and I realized that the official that checked me everything in miami when i entered didn't give me the white card, so i entered legally with my bi/b2 visa bcc, but im worried about that paper they always give it to me so i know when i have to leave. I am mexican so i have a mexican passport and i come very often so i know that is the very first time i dont have that paper, what should i do? thank you.

Answer

It is important to have an I-94 issued at the port-of-entry into the U.S. in your possession as this document shows legal entry. You should contact the nearest U.S. Customs and Border Enforcement site and ask for issuance of I-94. The following link provides addresses: http://www.cbp.gov/linkhandler/cgov/toolbox/contacts/deferred_inspection/deferre

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.H1B1.com

Ajay K. Arora