Immigration Issues/I140 and H1B stamping

Question
Hi, first of all thank you for your time
My question is
1)My employer recently filed for I140 and I am going for H1B visa stamping . will the filed I140(approved or not approved by that time)effect on H1B stamping?
2)What could be the consequences of visa denial provided that my I140 is approved that time? What are the steps do I have to take in that case?

thank you

Answer

I-140 (petition for immigrant worker) filing will not affect H1B stamping, as H visa status allows for intention to immigrate to the U.S. Thus, there is no negative impact in admitting that I-140 has been filed or approved when applying for H1B visa stamp at a U.S. Consulate.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.h1b1.com

Ajay K. Arora