Immigration Issues/Termination of J1 visa

I have a J1 visa and it was terminated for reasons I dont agree with but dont have money for a lawyer so Im gonna just let this go, but have one question...If it gets terminated before the year is up do I still get my 30 days grace period to go home legally and for them to still provide my ticket back for me if I dont go home on the 2nd day after termination. Most importantly if I have the 30 day grace period after termination.

Hello Constanza:

If your sponsor terminated your for just cause, they will enter this information into SEVIS and you are expected to depart the United States immediately. You are not entitled to the post completion 30 days period because you did not successfully complete your program.

Annick Koloko

Annick Tchokonte-Koloko

Ms. Koloko's practice includes removal defense, political asylum, federal litigation, consular processing, criminal law, and assistance in business and family based visas. Ms. Koloko is an experienced litigator who practices regularly in courts throughout the United States.

Ms. Koloko had litigated cases before the Immigration Courts as well as the Board of Immigration Appeals. Ms. Koloko also handled successfully numerous non-immigrant and immigrant applications before USCIS, as well as US Consular Posts.

AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association) Admitted to practice in U.S. District Court, Western District of New York Admitted in New York

Ms. Koloko received a JD from the University of Paris, as well as Master of Laws (LLM) from Franklin Pierce Law Center.