Immigration Issues/Termination of J1 visa

Question
I have a J1 visa and it was terminated for reasons I dont agree with but dont have money for a lawyer so Im gonna just let this go, but have one question...If it gets terminated before the year is up do I still get my 30 days grace period to go home legally and for them to still provide my ticket back for me if I dont go home on the 2nd day after termination. Most importantly if I have the 30 day grace period after termination.

Answer
Hello Constanza:

If your sponsor terminated your for just cause, they will enter this information into SEVIS and you are expected to depart the United States immediately. You are not entitled to the post completion 30 days period because you did not successfully complete your program.

Sincerely,

Annick Koloko
www.kolokolaw.com

Annick Tchokonte-Koloko