Immigration Issues/I-130 Process with NVC

Question
I have filed 1-130 for my brothers and sister. The priority dates was Agust 2007 and petition just approved. My brothers and sister are in Nepal.  What is next steps?

Answer

You will need to wait for the priority date to be current: www.h1b1.com/visawaiting.htm for the 4th family preference category. Once it is current, your brother and sister will receive correspondence from the National Visa Center (NVC) for steps to take with the nearest U.S. Consulate in order to be issued an immigrant visa to enter the U.S.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.h1b1.com  

Ajay K. Arora