Immigration Issues/I-130 for brother and sister in Viet Nam

In 8/2005 I filled the new I130s for my brother and sister (I filed for these two siblings in 1982, along with my mother and other siblings, however, the forms from my two brother and on sister apparently lost by the government, the NSC lost an I-130 for yet my other brother but because I still have the approval notice so uscis offered to accept a duplicate submission. This brother has since come to the US.)
On 3/9/2009 my applications was transfer to Vermont Office, and on 5/7/2009 I received the request for evidence (my marry license) and on 5/20/2009 I received the approved notice and my cases is now in Visa Center. In/2009 I sent the letter to USCIS asking them to change the priority date back to 1982. In the meantime I continued check my case status on the USCIS website but I still see the request for evidence, I called the USCIS and they said as long as I have my approved notice that all I need. On May 7,2010 I received the email said my cases is transfer to California Center, I called them again and they said is okay my application is already approved.  And then May 8, 2010 I received another email with this below information:
"Post-Decision Activity
On May 7, 2010, a USCIS office received this case from the State Department with a request that we review it. We will notify you when we complete our review, or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at .

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations".

Please help

Hello Vine:

It seems that USCIS has not adjudicated your case yet, thus the issuance of this Notice.
You may have to wait for the Service's final decision. You may also decide to hire an immigration attorney to follow-up on this matter.

Annick Koloko

Annick Tchokonte-Koloko

Ms. Koloko's practice includes removal defense, political asylum, federal litigation, consular processing, criminal law, and assistance in business and family based visas. Ms. Koloko is an experienced litigator who practices regularly in courts throughout the United States.

Ms. Koloko had litigated cases before the Immigration Courts as well as the Board of Immigration Appeals. Ms. Koloko also handled successfully numerous non-immigrant and immigrant applications before USCIS, as well as US Consular Posts.

AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association) Admitted to practice in U.S. District Court, Western District of New York Admitted in New York

Ms. Koloko received a JD from the University of Paris, as well as Master of Laws (LLM) from Franklin Pierce Law Center.