Immigration Issues/I-90

Dear Sir,
My mom,s green card will expire in Oct 2010 therefore we need to renew it.The form looks pretty simple,but there are couple of questions that are not quite clear to me.Could you please help me understand them.
Part 3 processing info
-city of residence where you applied for an Immigrant visa.(Is this the city she was living at the time she applied for the green card,or the city where the interview at the consulate took place
-Destination in the US in time of admission(Is this the address she put in the original application 10 years ago.If this is the case,do I have to write the address or just the city.She actually never lived there
port of entry(is this for her first trip to US or last.It will be different from the above.)
Also she changed her address without notifying anybody.Do you think we should just put in the new address or fill out a for for change of address too.Thank you so much for your time

Hello Desi:

It refers to the city of your residence, where your mother lived, when she applied for an immigrant visa.

Destination in the US at the time of admission: refers to the address listed in the original application

Port of entry: refers to the original port of entry

Change of address: your mother should fill out a form for a change of address and sent it to USCIS for their records.

Annick Koloko

Annick Tchokonte-Koloko

Ms. Koloko's practice includes removal defense, political asylum, federal litigation, consular processing, criminal law, and assistance in business and family based visas. Ms. Koloko is an experienced litigator who practices regularly in courts throughout the United States.

Ms. Koloko had litigated cases before the Immigration Courts as well as the Board of Immigration Appeals. Ms. Koloko also handled successfully numerous non-immigrant and immigrant applications before USCIS, as well as US Consular Posts.

AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association) Admitted to practice in U.S. District Court, Western District of New York Admitted in New York

Ms. Koloko received a JD from the University of Paris, as well as Master of Laws (LLM) from Franklin Pierce Law Center.