Immigration Issues/Finding my Portuguese girlfriend a USA job

Question
I've been searching all of the internet for a way to get my girlfriend a job and a way to enter the U.S. Should I just hire a lawyer to help us with this issue or should we keep looking for company that will sponsor her? She is 20, has recently graduated from a Hotel Management degree, she speaks fluent English, and has an advanced level of French and Spanish (Spain).

Answer
Hello Ryan:

You will need to retain the services of a competent immigration attorney. However, finding an employer willing to sponsor your girlfriend is paramount to the issuance of an employment visa.

Sincerely,

Annick Koloko, Immigration Attorney
www.kolokolaw.com

Annick Tchokonte-Koloko