Immigration Issues/Marriage sponsorship

Question
Hi i've been married to my wife for almost two years. She started her immigration process about a week ago and so far she has filled these applications: I-130, I-485, I-864, I-693, I-765, G-325 and I-693. The question is: does have to file all of them at once with its corresponding fee? or can she space thhem out?

Answer

If the sponsoring spouse is a U.S. citizen, all applications and petitions should be filed concurrently.

If the sponsoring spouse is a permanent resident, then only the I-130 (petition for alien relative) and G-325 can be filed at this time, as the priority date would need to be current in the F2A category for I-485 (adjustment of status application) to be filed along with others noted in your email. Information about the family sponsorship categories is here: www.h1b1.com/sponsor.htm and about priority dates here: www.h1b1.com/visawaiting.htm

Ajay K. Arora