Immigration Issues/Naturalization/Citizenship

Question
I am here in the USA since 2002 asylum granted in 2003. married in 2004 my wife had green card at that time, she naturalized in Oct 2007. I got my greencard on the basis of her citizenship and got my greencard in late 2008. When can i apply for my citizenship/naturalization?

Answer

Based on your marriage to a U.S. citizen, you can apply for naturalization 2 years and 9 months from the "resident since" date noted on your green card. Additional information about naturalization is here: http://h1b1.com/citizenship.htm

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.h1b1.com

Ajay K. Arora