Immigration Issues/RE-entry in B1 visa

Question
Hi Ajay ,

Im came to US a month ago in B1 Visa initiated by my company and my I94 expires on July 20 and my Visa is valid till 2020 . Now i have some personal reason to go back to India for a week , My question is if I come back after a week what will happen to my I94 ? Will i get a new I94 or im not allowed to enter or do i need to have a new B1 approval from my company ??
Please help me on this

Answer

You appear to have a multiple entry visa. Thus, if you depart the U.S. you can enter again on your existing B1 visa stamp. At time of departure you will surrender your I-94, normally to the representative of the transportation carrier at check-in counter.

You will be issued new I-94 when you enter the U.S. again.

Ajay K. Arora