Immigration Issues/U.S. citizen child sponsor Parent?

Question
My sister is an unmarried non-immigrant currently residing outside US. She has a 7yr old daughter who is a US citizen. I would like to know if there is a law that would allow a work permit for her in order to financially support her daughter should she decide to enroll her in a school in US

Answer

A U.S. citizen child can sponsor a parent when the child is 21 years of age or older. Information about family sponsorship categories is here: www.h1b1.com/sponsor.htm

There is no applicable law which will provide a work permit or employment authorization document (EAD) to a parent of a U.S. citizen child who is accompanying the child to the U.S. so that the child can live or study or work in the U.S., etc.

Ajay K. Arora