Immigration Issues/VISA

Question
I FILE FOR MY HUSBAND AND I WAS TOLD THAT THEY STOP GIVING OUT VISA BECAUSE WHAT IS GOING ON, IS THAT TRUETH?

Answer
Hello Michelle:

I am assuming that you are either a US citizen or a lawful permanent resident.
Under the Immigration Nationality Act, your husband is eligible for an immigrant visa as the spouse of a US citizen or lawful permanent resident. The law has not changed.
As long as you meet the requirements set in the I-130 petition and you can demonstrate that your marriage is genuine, your husband will be allowed to adjust his status.

Sincerelu\y,

Annick Koloko

Annick Tchokonte-Koloko