Immigration Issues/adjustment of status

Question
Iam a conditional permanent resident, but was convicted of two crimes and was granted full and unconditional pardon by the governor of that state. prior to grant of pardon I was in removal proceeding, after grant of pardon the IJ terminate proceeding. questions (1) what will happen to my CPR can USCIS terminate CPR (2) I'm eligible to adjustment my status again

Answer
Hello Peter:

Upon termination of removal proceedings, you may be eligible to adjust your status before USCIS. Such termination is evidence that you have not been found removable under the original allegations contained in the Notice to Appear.

Unless other issues are raised, you should be able to adjust your status.

Sincerely,

Annick Koloko

Annick Tchokonte-Koloko