Immigration Issues/4th family sponsorship category

Question
My brother has been living in America for 4 years and he will get the American nationality within few months.Iam asking, can he do any thing for me to immigrate to America to live and work in America permanently with my family? and what are the required papers for this,and how long will it take me to get the American immigration visa (I am from Egypt) and what are the steps that he and I should do.Thank you.

Answer

Once your brother is a U.S. citizen, he can sponsor you (along with your family) in the 4th family sponsorship category by filing Form I-130: http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-130.pdf

Information about the family sponsorship categories is here: www.h1b1.com/sponsor.htm

Ajay K. Arora