Immigration Issues/J1 canidate in USA

Question
hi how can you help my canidates who are there on j1 , i have a canidate whose visa is going to expire in sept can you help to stay back there thanks

Answer

If you are not subject to the two-year home country requirement, you can change status to visitor (B1/B2) or student (F1), or worker (H1B) if you have a job offer and employer willing to sign H1B petition. To determine whether you are subject to the home country requirement, please look closely at the visa stamp in your passport and the Form DS-2019.

Ajay K. Arora