Immigration Issues/L1 Visa

Question
My employer is for an L1 Visa for me. Im married 2 years back and i am applied for divorce on Mutual consent and my hearing date is in OCT. but ill be leaving USA in July for 4 months. Once i come back ill get the Divorce but i might have to go to USA again in May 2011, But by then my status shows single.
So my question is Will that cause any trouble for me, and in case i get married again will that create any issue as my partner name changes? Please Advice

Answer

If your name legally changes after divorce and/or marriage, I recommend that you obtain a notation or amendment in your passport from your country's consulate noting name change and marital status. I also recommend carrying all marriage and divorce certificates in case of any dispute in identity.

Ajay K. Arora