Immigration Issues/Need Your Help

I'm a green card holder since feb 2008..i was stay in USA from feb 2008 till aug 2009 around 18 month..after that for family reason i left for 11 month and that mean i have to reset anew start of another 5 years to apply for the citizenship coz of the absence of the 11 month and half which more than 6 month as the immigration law
*2nd any problem for the rentery in the airport when i'll be back after the 11 month and half..and the airport officer has any data to know how long i stay out of the usa since ididnt get stamp of when i was leaving the USA in my passport if i change my passport...i mean if i got i new one?

Border Patrol officers make the ultimate determination regarding alien's entry into the United States. You should assume that all information regarding your trip is readily available.

Annick Koloko

Annick Tchokonte-Koloko

Ms. Koloko's practice includes removal defense, political asylum, federal litigation, consular processing, criminal law, and assistance in business and family based visas. Ms. Koloko is an experienced litigator who practices regularly in courts throughout the United States.

Ms. Koloko had litigated cases before the Immigration Courts as well as the Board of Immigration Appeals. Ms. Koloko also handled successfully numerous non-immigrant and immigrant applications before USCIS, as well as US Consular Posts.

AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association) Admitted to practice in U.S. District Court, Western District of New York Admitted in New York

Ms. Koloko received a JD from the University of Paris, as well as Master of Laws (LLM) from Franklin Pierce Law Center.