Immigration Issues/Need Your Help

Question
hello
I'm a green card holder since feb 2008..i was stay in USA from feb 2008 till aug 2009 around 18 month..after that for family reason i left for 11 month and half..is that mean i have to reset anew start of another 5 years to apply for the citizenship coz of the absence of the 11 month and half which more than 6 month as the immigration law
*2nd qus...is any problem for the rentery in the airport when i'll be back after the 11 month and half..and the airport officer has any data to know how long i stay out of the usa since ididnt get stamp of when i was leaving the USA in my passport if i change my passport...i mean if i got i new one?
thanks

Answer
Hello:

Border Patrol officers make the ultimate determination regarding alien's entry into the United States. You should assume that all information regarding your trip is readily available.

Sincerely,

Annick Koloko

Annick Tchokonte-Koloko