Immigration Issues/fiance/visa process

Question
My fiance lives in Amman Jordan resides in the village Jarash, we are in the beginning process of the application , we have never met but due to the exceptions I am hopeing it will be ok. I cannot go there due to his religion and culture and the hardship it would cost alot of money to go there but even if I had the money we would not be able to see eachother due to the strict rules and laws of the religion and culture, so I was told it would be ok but my main question is how long does the process take for him to get here and then when he is here we will be getting married we want nothing more then to spend our lives together.I just need to know how long it usually takes for it to all go through and for him to be here. Please give me the best time frame you can I would greatly appreciate it and so would he.

Answer
Hello Fiona:

The Immigration and Nationality Act provides a nonimmigrant visa classification ôK-1″ for aliens coming to the United States to marry American citizens and reside here.
You must file the Petition for Alien FiancÚ(e),  Form I-129F, with the Department of Homeland Security's U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) office that serves the area where you live. Please be advised that you cannot file this petition at an embassy, consulate or U.S. immigration office abroad.

Once the petition is approved, USCIS will send the petition to National Visa Center for processing, prior to sending it to the embassy or consulate where your fiancÚ will apply for a K-1 nonimmigrant (visa for a fiancÚ).

Although the average processing time varies between 3 to 6 months; it may vary from case to case according to its circumstances. Some cases are delayed because the applicant does not follow instructions carefully or supplies incomplete information.
Furthermore, some visa applications require further administrative processing, which takes additional time after the visa applicant's interview by a Consular Officer.  

Sincerely,

Annick Koloko
www.kolokolaw.com

Annick Tchokonte-Koloko