Immigration Issues/sponsored by husband who is a green card holder

Question
At this point my priority date is current. Unfortunately I can't adjust my status since my visa expired. I will be able to do so when my husband becomes a citizen.
The question is whether I will need to file a new I-130 when my husband becomes a citizen? Or will I be able to use the one we filed in March 2008?
Another thing is that on my notice of action there is no priority date. I simply assumed that the date when USCIS received an application is my priority date. Is that correct?

Thank you.

Answer
Hello:

You will be able to use the original I-130 petition filed by your spouse. As the spouse of a lawful permanent resident, you do not have an immediate priority date. As the spouse of a US citizen, a visa will be immediately available to you.

Sincerely,

Annick Koloko

Annick Tchokonte-Koloko