Immigration Issues/Employers change of address

Question

My Employer moved to a different address in the same city and state, Where as my LCA and I-129 petetion still shows old address for my employer. Please let me know if i need to ask my employer to file for new LCA and new H1B?

Thanks,
Santosh

Answer

Since your place of employment is in the same metropolitan area, a new LCA and amended H1B petition are not required to be filed with the USCIS.

However, your employer should consider sending a letter to the USCIS notifying of change of address within the same city. The USCIS address can be found on the H1B approval notice (Form I-797).

Ajay K. Arora