Immigration Issues/F1 Visa and LLC with offshoring

Question
A friend and I are planning to register one of our website/ideas as an LLC as it involves buying and selling products.
Both of us are on a F1 visa.
I've read multiple forums and seen that I am eligible to register the LLC, and that I'm not allowed to make money from it or work for it.
Can I offshore the work to my home country(India)-hence making me just the owner and not a worker, and all the income generated be invested back into the company?
I know that I can also register the company in another country, but I want to be in the position to show investors in the US our account-books which I believe would be more credible if registered in the US?
Is there any way around it if we register as a 'for-profit social enterprise' as the idea is based on a social goal.
Is there any loophole in legally establishing a LLC till we can get an investor to fund our EB5?

Answer

Anyone in any status can own a company in the U.S. and be a passive investor, etc. However, F1 status does not allow you to be legally employed by this company unless you have employment authorization from the USCIS. Being involved in day-to-day management of the company can be considered employment and is not authorized.

Ajay K. Arora