Immigration Issues/H1B for real estate position?

Question
I did my B. Arch in India and then completed my masters in architecture in US. After that I worked on OPT and H-1B visa for approximately 2 years. I got married and transferred from H1-b to H-4 Visa to get a job in the same are as my husband works. After an year now I took real estate classes as it is related to my subject. Now after I take my NJ licensing exam will there be any real estate broker companies sponsoring any h-1's? If not am I eligible for applying for h-1b with real estate background if any agency is willing to take me as an employee?

Answer

H1B petition requires filing for a specialty occupation, i.e., an occupation which requires the attainment of a bachelor's degree in a specialized field in order to satisfactorily perform the job.

A real estate agent position does not require a specialized bachelor's degree, and thus an H1B petition cannot be successfully filed by the sponsoring employer for this position.

Ajay K. Arora