Immigration Issues/I-130 and I-485 after I-94 expiration

Question
Came to US under Visa Waiver Program in August of 2004 to met my natural birth mother and sister. I  remained in US where I met and married my husband in May of 2005.
What are my options I never applied for a green card or natural citizenship because I didn't work and my birth mother and sister are US citizens. So what happens to me now I had been told to have identification  other than my Swiss  birth certificate from Switzerland and marriage certificate that I would have to pay 1300.00 to file the I 130 and I 485.
I have not committed a crime I have a high school degree and have a 22 year old son  in Switzerland

Answer

Either your mother or sister can file I-130 petition for you. Information about family sponsorship categories is here: www.h1b1.com/sponsor.htm

However, you cannot file I-485 (adjustment of status application) based on this sponsorship by either your mother or sister since your I-94 has expired. However, if there is a bonafide marriage to a U.S. citizen, both I-130 and I-485 can be filed. Incidentally, if you depart the U.S. for any reason, you will be barred entry to the U.S. for 10 years since your I-94 has been expired for at least one year.

Ajay K. Arora