Immigration Issues/Fiancee Affidavit of Support?

Question
I am currently engaged to a US citizen, but I am a UK
citizen, we're hoping to be married next year and have
started looking into the immigration procedure. We came
across the affidavit of support form and noticed that she
would have to sponsor me, can this be done on a household
system so that her mother and father can be involved in the
income portion of the form,  or can she be the only sponsor?
She is currently a student and will not have an acceptable
income to support the form.

Answer

If your fiancee is residing with her parents, they can file I-864A and all incomes can be combined without any problems: http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-864a.pdf

If she is not residing with her parents, the parents can separately file I-864 without any problems: http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-864.pdf

if your fiance is going to sponsor you for the K1 or K3 category, a separate I-134 by her and her parents instead of I-864 is sufficient.

You or your fiancee can contact our law firm for legal fee proposal without obligation in case she is interested in legal representation for this legal matter. Please call 212-268-3580 during business hours, or email info@h1b1.com

Ajay K. Arora