Immigration Issues/L1 Visa after B1 Visa rejection

Question
My B1 Visa got rejected in May'10, the Visa counsellor did not provide me any reason & now I have already applied for an L1 Visa through my company. My Petition is already accepted, now my question is - What are the chances of me clearing the L1 Visa interview.

As I am a little worried, can you please assist me - how to proceed further, what are the things that i should keep in mind, because I am not so much confident from inside.

Answer
When the USCIS approves the L1 petition, the Consulate is likely to issue the L1 visa stamp in order to allow you to enter the U.S. to start employment with the sponsoring employer.

Please note that L visa status allows for intention to immigrate to the U.S. (unlike the B visa categories), and moreover there is USCIS approval of the L1 petition prior to applying at the Consulate for L1 visa stamp (unlike B1, where the application for visa stamp is made directly at the Consulate without B1 preapproval).

Ajay K. Arora