Immigration Issues/Marriage to U.S. citizen

Question
ive got a question,if my girlfriend come from england to the usa wt only a passport and we got married wat paper work needs to b filed with the uscis?

Answer

Upon marriage all sponsorship paperwork can be filed concurrently and your wife can adjust status in the U.S. without having to depart the U.S. since she initially entered the U.S. legally. Some of the petitions and applications filed with the USCIS include petition for alien relative, adjustment of status, employment authorization and advance parole document applications, biographic questionnaire, affidavit of support, etc., and some of the supporting documents include evidence of your U.S. citizenship such as  birth cert., your spouse's birth cert., marriage certificate, passport-style photos, medical exam by USCIS certified physician of your spouse, etc. but is dependent on many factors which should be discussed with an experienced immigration lawyer.

You can call our law firm at 212-268-3580 during business hours, or email info@h1b1.com so that we can convey additional information.  

Ajay K. Arora