Immigration Issues/Naturalization and marriage to US citizen

Question
I am preparing paper work for naturalization. I married to
US citizen and according to a guide issued by US department
for immigration I need to send documents to prove our
marriage. It indicates that I need to send "tax return, bank
account, lease, mortgage, or certificate of child birth". Do
I need to send all of these information? You can't have a
lease contract and mortgage. Can I send one of them? This is
under "Document Checklist". I can also send tax return
transcripts, etc.  I am confused to understand what exactly
I need to send.  Please help.

Answer

In our experience, irrespective of the instructions on the N400 application, there is no actual requirement to mail the documents noted in your email along with the N400.

When you are scheduled for interview, at that time you can bring with you in person copy of tax returns and, if available, any of the other documents indicated in the checklist, the purpose of which is to show that you are in a bona fide marriage with the U.S. citizen.

Ajay K. Arora