Immigration Issues/priority date

Question
what is the priority date are being processed right now?i belong to f2b category,,and my priority date is December 2003///.and i have already  a case number given by the N.V.C...is there a possibility that  this year or early next year that the application form will be delivered?,,and i am Filipino and my dad was in the us,,hope you can help me...i was very confused about my petition..many people told me that my petition would take many years,,,is that true?... please enlighten me....thanks, i am looking forward for your answers.

Answer

For the month of September, 2010, which is the latest visa bulletin available at http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5113.html the visa availability date for F2B category for Philippine nationals is August 01, 2002. Since your priority date is not yet current, the National Visa Center will not yet send you a letter with instructions to apply at the nearest U.S. Consulate at this time. We cannot predict future visa availability, but certainly the line has been moving faster than anticipated. The following webpage from our website provides general information: www.h1b1.com/sponsor.htm

Ajay K. Arora