Immigration Issues/I-130 and priority dates

Question
My father filed my f2b papers on the 21Sep2006 how fast is the papers processing & how long more before i will see my papers start coming?

Answer

According to the latest visa bulletin, the visa availability date is current for petitions filed on or earlier than April 01, 2005 in the F2B category. Thus, you will probably have to wait at least one year, but there is no way to accurate guess...keep checking the visa bulletin. Information about priority dates and visa bulletin is here: www.h1b1.visawaiting.htm

Ajay K. Arora