Immigration Issues/I-864

Question
Hi thanks for the quick response! We send the I-864 with the I-485 together, but we received the mail from USCIS saying to provide evidence of income. We inform them that my sponsor is out of work. Would they require me to provide the joint sponsor forms in the future?

Answer
Yes, if you have not sent the response, go ahead and mail new I-864 through another person as well. If only an explanation has been sent instead of new I-864, the I-485 may be denied.

As noted in earlier email, please contact our law firm directly at 212-268-3580 during business hours or email info@h1b1.com for any future questions on this topic.

Ajay K. Arora