Immigration Issues/Child not listed on I485

I had a child at a young age and didn't have contact with
her for a long time since i moved to the US (however I
supported moniterily). I did not list her on my i485 because
it wasn't pics, i think, which I didn't have access to.
Never the less, i am now ready to file for Citizenship. My
husband is currently filing for my child so she can move to
the us to be with us a a relationship as been kindlded. the
child is 13 years old and now knows i'm her mother.  My
question is, is this going to be an issue when i list her on
the n400 when she was not listed when i applied for a green
card? Do you know of any one getting denied for this reason?

Hello Lisa:

Your daughter is living outside of the United States with a pending application before USCIS. You are a legal permanent resident, who will be applying for citizenship in the near future.

You have to be truthful on your application and that means that you will have to list your daughter in your N400 application.  You will need to provide an explanation about your omission in your previous "green card application"

Annick Koloko

Annick Tchokonte-Koloko

Ms. Koloko's practice includes removal defense, political asylum, federal litigation, consular processing, criminal law, and assistance in business and family based visas. Ms. Koloko is an experienced litigator who practices regularly in courts throughout the United States.

Ms. Koloko had litigated cases before the Immigration Courts as well as the Board of Immigration Appeals. Ms. Koloko also handled successfully numerous non-immigrant and immigrant applications before USCIS, as well as US Consular Posts.

AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association) Admitted to practice in U.S. District Court, Western District of New York Admitted in New York

Ms. Koloko received a JD from the University of Paris, as well as Master of Laws (LLM) from Franklin Pierce Law Center.