Immigration Issues/Deferred prosecution for retail theft/Immigration issues

Question
I have been given a ticket at a mall for an accidental nonbilling of an item.There was no,arrest or finger printing or photographed.I was told to attend the court ,hiered an attorney and the judge has given deferred prosecution as it is the first time offence and past records were clean.--24 hrs. community services and told to come back in 3 months to attend to the court again for case dismissal.
Can you please tell me,as iam on H1 B and I 140 was approved,waiting for my priority dates to become current.Is this going to effect my getting an EAD and 485 filing ?
Please,your reply is very valuable for me due to the sleepless days iam facing.Thankyou.

Answer

Since you were never arrested, this appears to only be an administrative matter. I do recommend that you keep all records and obtain evidence of case dismissal from the court clerk. This issue will present no problem with your current immigration status or at any time in the future. There could be a problem with naturalization in the future ("good moral character") if this type of activity occurs more than once.

Ajay K. Arora